Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby News

Over break, I had my 30 week appointment. The doctor told me that she was moving to Michigan in a week! I couldn't believe it, I was so mad! She told me that this would be my last appointment with her. I had already scheduled the rest of my appointments at her clinic for the remainder of my pregnancy. Terry and I spent the rest of that morning searching for a new OB and finally found one that delivers at OMC. I know that there must be a reason this happened, I am praying that the new doctor will be perfect for our family. I also learned at that appointment that I am measuring two weeks ahead of schedule and the doctor told me that she wouldn't be surprised if I went a few weeks early! YIPEE! I will keep you posted on upcoming appointments!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Jenni said...

It was so great seeing you guys over the break! We really had a blast hanging out with you all. Good luck getting back to school and with the new doc. :o)

January 5, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Hillary Thye said...

Nothing like a doctor change to spice things up! So excited for you guys - and so happy that she might come early! Way to start off with a bang! Keep us posted - we're praying for all of you and love to each!

January 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home