Friday, January 30, 2009

Hair


As we get closer to Addison's due date, I keep dreaming about what she will look like. I have been very interested to see how much hair, if any, she will have. I had a little light brown fuzz on top of my head when I was born. Recently, I asked Terry's mom to sent me baby pictures of him so I could get an idea of what he looked like. The pictures are so adorable!! There was one that I wanted to share with all of you. This is a picture of Terry with his Nana and Papa when he was a newborn. Just look at all that HAIR! I would love it if Addison was born looking like her daddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Jenni said...

Too cute!! I hear you are getting there fast. So we will see her adorable face soon. :o)

January 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home