Sunday, February 15, 2009

Addison Grace Blunt

Addison was born at 6:10 am on Wednesday, February 11th. She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 19.5 in long. She has brown hair and big blue eyes. We will see if her eyes change to brown like her daddy's or stay blue like her mom's. She is such an amazing baby, we are on day 2 of being home and we couldn't be happier. I never thought I could feel this pure of a love for someone, it is the most overwhelming feeling I have ever experienced. We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy and beautiful baby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Jenni said...

How cute! I would probably get the hick-ups checked out though... that might be embarrasing come time for high school. Jenni says she loves the video though. She is also mad at me because the camera I bought does not download on to our computer right now. I have some work to do... Congratulations! Greetings from Phoenix!
Josh and Jenni

February 15, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love the video...she seemed to be really paying attention to her daddy!! She is adorable and I hope you will need to grab dinner some night so I can babysit!!!!!!

February 15, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger JC Mom said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations

February 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home